If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Heartburn and other minor annoyances....

Yeah, I don't know where this heartburn is coming from tonight. It has been a long day. Most of them feel much longer that the twenty-four hours that they actually are. I didn't really do much other than tend to the boy. It's harder lately because of the weather. If we can't get outside. then we have to find some place to go, usually the mall or somewhere with a playland. I am really burned out on the latter. 

It seems like physical ailment night for me. The heartburn, then some really nasty joint pain in my fingers. I am not old enough to feel this bad. If I could sleep it would probably help matters, but I feel really antsy.

I wish there was a device that could actually record your thoughts. I have had a couple of topics floating around my head but by the time I get to sit down and do anything....POOF! GONE! It's very frustrating. Not just the forgetting but the whole lack of time and energy that I have anymore. 


I don't know what to do. I am really discontent. I shudder to even say that because people misconstrue what I am saying. Then, I get a bunch of lectures about gratitude and whatnot. Wonderful. My life...now with 25% more aggravation. You should laugh at that, it is meant to be funny.

Bloody hell my hand is throbbing. No injury, just something weird going on. I couldn't find the Tylenol or whatever it is we have, so I am left with affirmations. Don't laugh, it works...most of the time...but it sometimes takes a bit longer. I could sleep it off if I could get to sleep. 



Wow, that was a bunch of wasted time, wasn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment