If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Apparently some subjects have no accompanying song

As I get further away from where I had been, I can see...sometimes too clearly...how I may have been wrong...acted badly...oh who am I kidding...I feel like a dirty, dirty accomplice and I don't like it. It is interesting how in the moment you don't question the integrity of something. Somethings just seem like whatever, then boom here I am feeling like a huge schmuck. I had an opportunity to say I am sorry. Just two people though, I am sure there are more.

Some day, I will write so much more on this particular topic. It's not straightforward by any means and that's no excuse but I don't think I have enough in me tonight to do it justice.

I am sorry.

I am sorry and sitting in here unable to distract myself or redirect with any sort of appropriate song.

Quiet contemplation and remorse that I am guilty by association and by deed of being a huge jerk.


No comments:

Post a Comment