If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Prayers because I haven't got something better to talk about....

Okay so if you know me, you've seen my self-indulgence posted on FB. If not, I posted this this morning:  
Seven and one half hours left in my shift. That is how bad it has become...the countdown starts seven hours early. It has hit a place where it takes every ounce of energy to stay positive. It is time to move on. I don't fit in this team and it has become glaringly obvious that my hard work, mastery of the information and dedication have all been for naught. Here's to a day spent praying I don't have to be here tomorrow and that the separation is amicable...and not the over the top Half Baked-esqe fantasy I am entertaining right now. Thank God it's Wednesday!
 I know some people can not fathom a job that makes you contemplate all that is good and holy in the world but that's where I am. Ceterus parabus, I do love my job. It is a strange and wonderful job that 100% meshes with the weirdness of my brain. I take seriously the company objective to be someone's solution and actually have this graphic as part of my repertoire of time wasting stuff to sametime my6 coworkers with with a work related not blasphemous addition of "How Would Jesus Chat?" added to the space at the left.


It is pertinent. I mean I hear people carry on in an embarrassing way about their interactions. But seriously, my main objective at my job is to help people in as much time as it takes, so why anyone has a salty attitude is beyond me. Yes, it can get tedious. But that's just because we deal with, well, I had 743 chats last month, that is believe you me the patience of Job times infinity. 

Like I said, I like what I do, who I do it with is something entirely different. I seriously did use a combination of the Iheartradio.com Christian channel and prayer and incantation to get through today.If I could keep my head buried in the screen and not worry about personalities...I would be content. I can not though, so it throws a bit of a monkey wrench. 

I did spend a lot of my day in prayer. What else was I going to to do to keep me sane, most of the internet is blocked. Later in the day there was some sort of strange movement...maybe my prayer, maybe my movement, who knows?! 

Since I left and as I have thought about it. It would be a good idea to move this Kindness in Giving page to sort of a prayer page. I have been a bit lax on the prayer tip.

In the interest of time  and the fact that I am uber tired, I am just going to pray for my team. God knows their hurts and what they need to heal. I have a lot more specific things to say but I am tired and will do it off blog.

What's on your mind? What do you want to pray for? 

No comments:

Post a Comment