If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Friday, September 2, 2011

Yeah this one right here goes out to all the baby's mamas, mamas... Mamas, mamas, baby mamas, mamas Yeah, go like this

So, yeah, I got an email earlier informing me that I am soon to be the proud recipient of 76 cents in coin of the realm. That's right friends, 76 cents! I know you are asking yourselves how you too could be the recipient of such an awesome sum of money. Don't be hating at the candy bar I'm gonna buy with my new found wealth. It's child support and I will be buying my daughter a candy bar with her father's generosity.

Now, before you go getting all mushy and nominating him for (absent) father of the year...oh I just don't know if you are ready for this. Are you, are you really ready? Okay, that is 76 whopping cents toward $10,289.42 that is owed to my daughter. At that rate it will take 13,539 payments just to clear the back support. Or roughly 1,128 years if you want to break it down that way. That doesn't even count the next three years of payments that aren't behind...but they will be. It's a sad fact.

So, to whom do I owe this windfall? Well, it's this guy http://www.facebook.com/DanielBaileyJr   Isn't that weird how I can find him BUT the people collecting child support for the last 15 years somehow can not ever seem to locate him? Isn't that odd? I must be some sort of God to conjure him up like that.

I would rather not get anything then to get these piddly slaps in the face from this sociopath. (Sorry, kiddo, but for him to do you like this make him nothing less.) I seriously could have gone the next three years and not received a dime. I mean hell it's been like four years since the last payment, not like we were missing the couch change this loser scrounges up to appease the child support collections.

I am here killing myself trying to find a job to help make ends meet. My husband is working his balls off to keep food on the table and a roof over our heads and this ass-clown is allowed to send 76 cents! Fuck him!

I get so sick of people telling me that I should "report" him. Don't you think that I have asked for his ass to be nailed to a wall? Don't you think that when I was single and struggle I questioned why he should be allowed to pay so little to stay out of trouble? Don't you think that I would have taken care of the situation if I could have? Honestly, I pretty much gave up when I filed for an adjustment and got my support reduced. I was making about ten an hour at that time, and had been some what regularly been receiving checks. It wasn't greed that prompted my filing, but when I got the judgment reducing the support by 75%...well, let's just say not everyone is special like me and can remember the day they lost faith in a lot of things. I remember crying on my dad's shoulder because I went from scraping by to poorer than people on welfare.

So, not only do I get to 24/7/365 love and completely care for  this angry teenager who barely ever talks to me and usually acts like every decision I have ever made has ruined her life...I get to deal with these ridiculously insulting payments and the people who collect them (and protect him). Fuck them!

Fuck God! Fuck things happening for a reason! Fuck fifteen fucking years of this fucking bullshit!

No comments:

Post a Comment