If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Seriously?

Today... Today, I planned to run and put my application in a few places while Boogie is at pre-school. Today, I looked forward to taking my daughter to get her learner's permit. Today, I intended to use the rest of my morning time to get this house in order. This morning, the car wouldn't start! It has happened before. It's a faulty passlock issue and there is a work around. I spent a while trying to refind it. Sadly to remember after wasting a lot of time, that I had bookmarked it on a different computer. I started to run it once, but noticed that the car was not cooperating. (The light should go out after ten minutes and it did not.) So, I came back in and played "Gardens of Time". I decided to give it another go, and it seems to be working this time. Fingers crossed. It is always like this. It has gotten to where I try to not really think about things. There's never anything that happens here without massive complications. If it doesn't start then there is the whole flood of attitude I have to look forward to, whoopie! Not to mention being grounded unless I want to play chauffeur to my husband. I say that 'cuz I know our guy can't fix it which means taking it in which means getting bent over for god knows how much. And since there is nothing to spare and no one seems interested in hiring me and I can't seem to get these parties going, then it means popping it in neutral and rolling it the rest of the way up the driveway 'til something can be done. Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment