If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Throwback Thursday: Remembering when boys were stupid

So when I started in 2005, I was single. It would be almost a year and a half before I met my husband.

My dating life was...well...drama is an understatement. Realizing this, I probably won't be throwing back to every post because some of these post are complete snapshots of pain and even in all their humor aren't worth giving the light of day to at all.

This post is one that is funny to me now. It wasn't as funny to me then but here we are seven years later and I am happily married and the dude I was bitching about is still bouncing around trying to find himself. Granted it's probably been five years since I had any news about him, but one of us is on the down side of forty now and I kinda think that by time you get there nothing short of a miracle could change you.

Not going to try the frame today, just not feeling the extra keystrokes. So, for today's throwback enjoyment: Friday, June 24, 2005 <3


No comments:

Post a Comment