If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Maybe I should do something with all these drafts

I have four drafts just sitting here, incomplete, unposted, neglected.

I have a lot of incomplete, neglected, unfinished, unposted business in my life.

I don't like that theme.

Deep breath.

Maybe I need that guy from Moral Kombat to pop up in life with the command to finish...whatever it is I need to finish. Finish the dishes. Finish the business plan. Finish the blog. Finish the cinnamon rolls.

It's not that I lack motivation. I just can't get past this sense of futility in life, in love, in only eating one Pringle. I am not depressed or super discontent or anything except discouraged and mired in fear.

Every step forward seems to be met with a donkey kick backwards.

I don't like that theme.

Maybe I should do something with all these drafts. I just don't know what yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment