If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Faulty Adapter...story of my life

My apologies for not getting those new post up before Valentine's Day. I am waiting for a replacement adapter for my laptop. Don't really know what went wrong with it, but thankfully it is still under warranty.

It's mostly pointless now.

I am noticing a theme here.

According to the calendar over my sink, it is "Random Acts of Kindness" week. Probably won't be doing anything there, as I am not feeling kind or any synonym thereof. Besides, I wouldn't know what to do for anyone anyway. Being kind and generous hasn't done anything for me so far, so I think stopping would be the most logical solution.

I do sort of think that this faulty adapter issue is the story of my life. I never fit in anywhere, no matter how much I tried or didn't. Anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment