If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. ~Bob Hope

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Feed it Forward!

Thanksgiving...what a perfect day to talk about food!

This morning my hubby received a restaurant.com certificate. Totally unexpected and much appreciated... I decided to look at their site because I didn't really know much about them and I came across something that they are doing from now until December 31st.

Every day from now until then, you can send up to 40 friends and family a $10 certificate. Every day you can send 40 people a little something nice and it doesn't cost you a dime! It's really simple too! 

Go to the website:

Create an account and start sending! You can import Gmail and Yahoo address books and even send to Facebook friends that you might not have an email addy for.

So, if you know me and I have an email or Facebook for you, I will probably be sending you one. 

'Til We Meet Again,
Jenny






No comments:

Post a Comment